Monday, March 7, 2011

VISION>>> 2

Learning is a process that all people had faces everyday, sometimes is helped sometimes is just something to understand and just to keep for our self to remember. But for me the best part about learning is we always can improved our selves to be better everyday and for our whole entire life.

I learn every days especially to improve my works skills. Every days I came to office my mind set to reduce my mistakes in done the works given. But what I always wanted not always on my plan. I thought I have done well, but at the end, still have mistakes here and there. But for me the mistakes that I have done not all cause by me. It depend on the situation the jobs has been given to me. I can says, if have someone be at my place, he or she can also do the same mistake I have done. But for sure when I do the mistakes, people will questioning back to me, "you not supposed to do like this, you have to do same in what we have told you", for your information when I do this before this mistakes never happened, I can do all in well". When someone tell me like that, it make me think, it is she or he are perfect that never do wrong in their life. If that so I think she or he have same level like our prophet. Because prophet is some one that have guidance from God to protect them to do the wrong things. But i think I have to be realistic regarding this thing. I'm just a lower rank people there, so just follow the rules until I cannot endure and tried hard to get new life and new career. Hope so. But here I also can tell that all I have faces along my works life is a process of learning.

So have a vision is important to aim in long term what we especially or me want to achieved. I know its hard, but if god allow and my hard try I never thought that I can't achieved it. Because I believed Allah and I will never stop prayer to achieved my vision....

***sometimes, be naive can also helped us to get somethings...

No comments:

Post a Comment