Monday, February 28, 2011

VISION>>>

Every each of people in these world have their own vision. So do I. But for me the most important things is not the vision but the things that we do to achieve our vision. I also one of the man that have a vision. But don't know why, right now I felt so hard to achieve my Vision. I always think what will I do or done after 5 years from now... I still don't get any answer regarding of this. Some people think, do a hard things first before you can get better life after that. I do agreed with this statements but the question is how hard you can stand and how long you can bear with all the hard things. For me good you have experience doing the hard things but you have to make sure after this you will get better life.

In my situation right now, i just learn about how to works and get money. Because before this i never works in formal. I just work at stall at my house, doing part time petrol boy and learn how to manage small stall. That's all I have learn things related to my works experiences. I do surprised when i got offer to do practical works at the company i have works right now. Something i 'm not prepared to happen. Here i learn a lot especially regarding time management....

No comments:

Post a Comment