Saturday, March 26, 2011

To Many To Thinks About...

Many things to be done, and many things to be explore and many things to thinks about. Sometimes felt like there is no time to cater all things. But i like 1 words from someone, he said "many things can be gone and many things can disappear... but 1 things that god still remains to us...hope" why hope because if we still have have hope its mean our life still can be done well... Don't know whether this thought can be use or not, but for me there is logic behind the words...

At last, my contract work at my company that I work right now remains the same. They extend my contract 3 month. Thats means I'll be there for more three month... After that still remains mystery. Good to work here if I can be permanent here, but the problems is, hard to be permanent here. But for me good experience from here maybe I can apply in the my new working environment.. whose know right...

***Many memories I got here but still missing somethings...

No comments:

Post a Comment