Monday, December 19, 2011

H.E.A.D.A.C.H.E...

The story come again and keep my head headache back. He came and said so plain " think back ur decision, you still have time to take it back". So easy to say. " For ur info all that was not from me, all of it was from her, she makes the testimonial". " I hope u think back ur decision, out there it is hard to get a job, u are given the opportunity but u refused to take it". "Work first and after that if you want to leave it is up to you, the most important work first". " There is no issues if you start from bottom, the most important thing is, you know how to express  ur self and management recognize u. That's the most important..." " if you can fullfill that might as weel they will give u the positiom u want". Keep silent until he finished lecturer. They never understand what i'm facing, wht i'm thinking and what i'm gonna be after that. They can changed something they want just like that... I know they have that kind of power... do that if you really like have a power to control people. If I choose to stay doesn't mean I follow ur solution but I do it after long night thingking and gatering all info to satisfied my needs. 

P/s: people heart is not for playing, but for loving... Karma will take place when wrong happend... ALLAHUAKHBAR...

No comments:

Post a Comment